3T's - TJ's Terrific Touch

Testimonials

Most Popular Posts

Testimonials
powered by

Testimonials

Testimonials

Howdy Y'all!  It's TJ!  If you ever have the uncontrollable desire to tell everyone how great your massage session was with me..... LOL! :)  Please feel free to submit your comments here.  This page is dedicated for "Testimonials" only.  So if you simply have a question or comment, please email me at tj4ttts@yahoo.com .

Thanks so much!  You all are the best!!!!!!

Smiles :)

TJ

31 Comments to Testimonials:

Comments RSS
Rich on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:18 PM
Great massage!!! She was able to get all the knots out and the tightness from stress relaxed. I will become a regular customer.

robert on Saturday, May 14, 2011 2:56 PM
I have seen TJ since she was a student at the end of 2010. She gives a quality massage, at a reasonable cost and has a private upscale location. I will see her on a regular basis.

Sylvia on Saturday, May 14, 2011 4:19 PM
TJ is a NATURAL!! Despite the stress-driven world in which I live, I left my session with her feeling free in both mind and body. Gentle but firm in all the right places, she knew exactly the touch to apply to provide maximum release of tension. Return sessions with TJ now serve as a relaxing oasis in my hectic and fast-paced life!

Jena on Thursday, June 30, 2011 1:13 PM
Exactly what I needed, particularly when she worked on my neck and back. Between the time at the computer and the stress from work she really worked out the aches and pains. She is not a luxury but a necessity!

Kelli on Thursday, June 30, 2011 5:27 PM
I have never had a massage in my life and when TJ was through with me, I was so relaxed. She knew exactly what she was doing and I will definitely be coming on a weekly basis from now on. Great, GREAT job!!!!!

Dana on Sunday, August 14, 2011 8:52 PM
I was treated to one of TJs massages during my last visit to Dallas. She took the time to talk before the treatment to make sure she understood my expectations. She was careful to provide just the appropriate amount of pressure to get all the stress kinks out. She was professional at all times and I highly recommend her. I know I will schedule another treatment the next time I am in town! Thanks, TJ!!!!!!

Tim Payton on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 10:21 AM
TJ,does a great job,i have been seeing her for a few months and i keep coming back, Thanks, TJ

Al on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 9:06 PM
I have been getting massages on a regular basis for over 20 years after a motorcycle accident. Came across TJ's ad a few months ago and have been getting my massages exclusively from her ever since. TJ listens and is accommodating to provide the ultimate comfort and relaxation. She has a gift to be shared and I am thankful I found her and once you experience her technique you will too.

Chuck C on Monday, February 13, 2012 5:59 PM
I have been going to TJ on a regular basis for sometime now. I am very impressed with her professionalism, skill and knowledge of her trade. Her office is well designed and offers all that a client would need or seek. With that all said, throw in my results and overall satisfaction, along with her very reasonable charges, and this is one business I really would recommend that anyone to try at least once! Oh yes, her great personallity and sense of humor come at no extra charge! She gets my repeat business and will continue to in the future!

Deb on Friday, August 10, 2012 9:54 PM
Fantastic!! This was my first massage and I did not realize what I had been missing! TJ was very attentive and professional. She also explained a lot I never even knew about massages. Will definitely be a return customer.

Tricia on Monday, August 27, 2012 11:02 AM
Coming up is my second massage with TJ, she is the greatest and you can't beat her prices or COUPONS! Love the coupons. I think I will start going weekly. what ailes me - she fixes. :)

Ben on Monday, September 16, 2013 9:12 AM
I'm a regular at TJ's and it's always a wonderful experience. She works out the kinks and is always very upbeat and pleasant. I will continue patronizing her establishment!!! Thanks for the great work!

cherry fields/master stylist on Monday, September 16, 2013 9:14 AM
TJ is a great massage therapist! I met her a couple of months ago and this is my 12th visit. I go weekly and will continue to go. Massages help me to relax for the the business I'm in!!!! If you haven't had massages by TJ, you must book an appt. and go soon! ONE OF THE BEST I KNOW!!!!

Mike on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 5:29 PM
TJ has the best hands of any massage therapist I've ever been to. I have been visiting her for over 2 years and I always look forward to my massage as she can work out all the kinks while still being very professional. She always has a smile and maintains a fun atmosphere to help you relax. TJ has very competitive pricing and is the best value for the DFW area.

Donna Stevens on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 6:47 PM
I have been going to TJ for massages for about 6 months. I began because I was having some arthritic pain and hoped massages would give me some relief. She is so good about finding the right spots and working out the tightness and soreness. I truly believe that her massages have helped me feel much better. Each time I leave I feel so relaxed and pampered. I'm a talker and TJ is a delightful personality and good listener. I love the time I spend with her!

Shayna on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 9:51 PM
Been going to TJ for a few months now. Found her ad in a newspaper and was hesitant to go to her but I'm so glad I did! Her professionalism is relaxing and set my mind at ease since my past two massages wasn't the best experience in other places. Now every visit is relaxing and refreshing :)

Mavis on Thursday, February 13, 2014 6:29 PM
I don't get massages anywhere else except with TJ. You won't get better service or find better rates. I have been a client for over a year and have sent many referrals her way. TJ loves her work and making her customers satisfied.

Debbie on Saturday, January 31, 2015 11:49 PM
Being diagnosed with periformis disorder, the physical therapist suggested I get a massage to de-sensitize the injured muscles. After two sessions with TJ, the physical therapist was amazed at how much the injured muscles had healed. TJ listened to me explain my problem and provided a personalized session addressing my concerns. Not only is she fabulous at giving massages, she is also a wonderful person.

Anna on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 10:26 PM
I try to see TJ at least 1 time a month for massage. She does a wonderful job. She takes her time to understand what your needs are each time you come see her. I feel so much better afterwards.I higher suggest you get a massage with TJ. Not only are her massage great, so are her prices, it makes it affordable to take care of your body. Thank you TJ! I feel blessed having you so close at Lake Kiowa.

Kevin on Tuesday, October 13, 2015 10:49 PM
TJ has healing hands. I always feel better after a TJ massage! and I've never been disappointed. We are so glad she came to our community!

Rita Buford on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 6:36 AM
I go monthly for this wonderful experience. Highly recommended!

KIm on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 12:30 PM
I try to go every 4-6 weeks and TJ does a phenomenal job!.. Always working out the stresses of a fast-paced life. With TJ, time seems to stop and stand still for the hour I am there. I would not have started going if she were not as close and convenient. But now, the convenience takes a backseat as her healing hands are a true treasure and the tranquility and meditation experience while receiving the massage is certainly an added bonus. Will continue to be a client, and would highly recommend her services without qualification.

Scottie on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 2:05 PM
As soon as TJ arrived at Lake Kiowa, I was on her list of customers. I treat myself to a massage monthly. She always does a fantastic job and I feel great. She is a wonderful person and a great addition to our community. I look forward to my hour every month. Thank you, TJ!

Kathy Seay on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 5:49 PM
TJ is always so accommodating and I always feel great after a visit!!!!! just wish I could go more often. Thanks Tj for being so good

Barbara Cole on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 6:27 PM
TJ will make you feel like a million dollars after she does her magic all over your stressed body! Not only is she a great masseuse but she is friendly, funny and caring. I like the specials she runs, and her gift certificates are great to give to family and friends for special occasions. Thanks TJ for setting up your shop in Kiowa!!!

Jennifer Monda on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 8:35 PM
Lake Kiowa is so lucky to have TJ. She is very sweet & professional and has a spotless massage room. She has worked miracles on my shoulders. You need to run not walk & let TJ take the stress out of your day like she does mine! FYI: She offers great gift certificates for her repeat customers.

Sherrie Fails on Thursday, October 15, 2015 4:44 PM
It will be hard to put into words how absolutely awesome TJ and her terrific touch truly is.. She is accommodating, calming, soothing, gentle, sympathetic and a lastly genuine. She is a professional beyond words, and cheerful as she sends her extremely satisfied clients on their way. I always look forward to my massages with her and it never fails that I am clear of whatever was affecting me at the time.. Thanks millions TJ.. If you haven't met her and gotten your massage, you are certainly missing out..

Deb on Thursday, October 15, 2015 7:38 PM
Great massages-very relaxing!

Jaqui Osborn-Stewart on Saturday, October 17, 2015 6:23 PM
TJ, I always look forward to my appointment. You take the aches away from tired muscles! I feel refreshed and vitalized when I leave. Looking forward to my next appointment ! Hugs, Jaqui

Rita Buford on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 12:05 PM
I love going to TJ's for a massage. I always leave feeling relaxed and calm. Thank you so much for your special services!

Helen on Monday, February 08, 2016 7:16 PM
First time with TJ, and am thrilled with the effects I am feeling from her massage. Very relaxing. Repeat customer here.